Sports and Adventure Activities:
• Aquatic activities:
Canoeing – Kayaking in Sant Llorenç de Montgai
• Air activities:
Balloon ride with Kontiki
• Motor activities:
• Land activities:
Wine tourism, Mushroom forays, Hunting, Golfing, Via ferrata, Hiking, Trekking, Gourmet routes, Mountain biking, Horse riding, Climbing wall, Paintball, Multi adventure, Rock climbing, Wine tasting.
- Segre Gold Interpretation Center in Balaguer, with the possibility of looking for gold in the Segre river itself, under the guidance of the monitors.
- Corn Maze, open in summer. Night and day routes. In Castellserà. Highly recommended.
Near the accommodation you can do activities such as:
- Mountain Bike.
- Road cycling.
- Karting (Menàrguens).
- Golf (Bellpuig).
Excursion with the train of the Lakes:
From the FGC de Balaguer train station you can make a fantastic excursion to the Pre-Pyrenees of Lleida, La Pobla de Segur, crossing the imposing Serra del Montsec. With more than 40 tunnels, 75 bridges and 4 lakes. More information: www.trendelsllacs.cat
Places to visit:
- Agramunt Nougat and Chocolate Museum.
- Jolonch Chocolate Shop, one of the largest and oldest chocolate shops in Europe – Agramunt.
- Espaig Guinovart – Agramunt.
- Espai Lo Pardal – Agramunt.
- Romanesque church of Santa Maria d’Agramunt and anti-aircraft shelter.
- Formós Castle and itinerary along the Balaguer wall.
- Pilar d’Almenara, you can climb to the top (always open) spectacular views of the plain of Urgell and Montsec.
- Espai Transmissor in Seró, an exhibition of 5,000-year-old menhirs.
- Montsec Astronomical Park – Àger (highly recommended)
- Medieval Castle of Montclar. Guided tours with prior reservation, except on Sundays with regular opening hours at 11am, 12pm and 1pm.
- Medieval Castle of Montclar (Escape Room with prior reservation)
- Pallargues Castle. Guided tours with prior reservation, except on Sundays with regular opening hours at 11am, 12pm and 1pm.
- Medieval village of Montsonís.
- Sanctuary of Salgar (totally recommended)
- Visit the painted murals in the houses of Penelles. (highly recommended)
- In Preixens we can visit the spaces of the Civil War – Democratic Memorial, such as the Bunker next to the road from Agramunt to Balaguer and other elements such as trenches and shelters.
- In Preixens we can visit its castle from the outside.
- Estany d’Ivars i Vilasana, the largest lake in Catalonia.
- Observation points of Sant Llorenç de Montgai.
- Wine cellars in the Baldomar Valley.
- Finca Flix – Celler Costers del Sió.
- Remei Castle.
Where to have lunch or dinner:
- Pradell Bar.
- Preixens Bar.
- Ventoses bar.
- Blanc i Negre Restaurant.
- Atípic Restaurant (famous for the TV3 Card Game program)
- La Boscana (Michelin guide)
- The Tastet del Reng.